Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Colores de Carol 'Tis the Season Collection


Hello my Society Sisters! Two holiday collections in a row? I guess it really is that time of year whether I like it or not, haha. Good thing I always look forward to Carolina's Christmas collections. There is always such a good variety and this one does not disappoint. Let's take a look..

'Tis the Season is a rose gold metallic with silver micro flakes, pink holo micro flakes, pink holo glitter, micro pastel glitters and iridescent flakes. This applies sheer so you could probably even use it as a topper. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Let's Celebrate is white crelly with Aurora shimmer (green/purple) and a variety of glitter, including green holo triangles. I always love her glitter crellies, the formula is so nice and even. I did have to fish for the green triangles though. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Cozy Sunday is an olive green with aurora shimmer (red/gold) and UCC flakes. I was shocked that a green was my favorite of the collection but this is just so wonderful with the contrasting shimmer. The flakes are sparse and and just a touch of interest. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Winter Mist is an intense royal blue with aurora shimmer (red/green) and UCC flakes. I'm loving these deep blues with aurora shimmer- such a beautiful combo. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Holly Jolly is a bright jelly red with aurora shimmer, holographic red micro glitter and UCC flakes. A beautiful and fun holiday red. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Magical Time is a clear base with aurora shimmer packed with holiday glitters and mini holographic snow flakes in gold and silver. This has a really great glitter payout and is lots of fun. Shown is one coat over a white polish.



The 'Tis the Season collection will be released Nov 9th at 9 am EST. It retails for $63 for the set or $11.50 each. Make sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!

Colores de Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!