Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Glam Polish Revealing The Magical World Collection (Limited Edition)


Hello ladies! Wow I feel like it's been forever since I last posted! I've been fighting off a sinus cold that now has given me a sexy, husky voice. I'm still feeling crummy but I have work to do! I am back with another Glam Polish post- five beautiful polishes from the ten piece "Revealing The Magical World" Collection inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. Let's take a look..


REVELIO! is a white crelly with green-purple shimmer and ultra holo glitter. My photos are a little dark to show off the details, but it looks bright white in person. It's a white, so I wasn't surprised by the uneven coverage. It took a lot of building up but the end results are so pretty. Shown is four coats plus top coat.




Newt, Save Him! is a silver holo with iridescent flakies and fine holo microglitter. This looks good as a sheer shade in one coat if you want to wear it that way. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




Hogwarts. Hogwash! is a light pink holo with iridescent flakies and ultra holo glitter. I love sparkly princess pinks! Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




Muggle Worthy is a green/purple/red multichrome with iridescent flakies and fine holo microglitter. Looking at the bottle I didn't think this one was for me, but it looks so interesting on the nail! Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




Mr No-Maj is a deep indigo jelly with iridescent flakies and ultra holo glitter. This was another really unique shade that is PACKED with flakies. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Release Date: Thursday, November 1st 2pm EDT USA, www.glampolish.com.au
Promotion: Save 10% off when purchasing the full collection for the first 96 hours, No Code Required.


Glam Polish
Store

Shipping rates to USA are $3.80 USD for the first polish and an extra $1.00 for each additional polish.



Shipping now available to: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France , Finland, Germany, Hong Kong , Hungary, Japan, Netherlands , New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Southern Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine United Arab Emirates. please visit: http://www.glampolish.com.au/international-shipping



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!