Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Essie Fall 2018 Collection



Hello lovelies! I have the Essie Fall 2018 Collection to share today! I forgot that Essie updated their brushes and was once again so pleasantly surprised by what a difference it makes. The wide flat brushes really improve the application, whereas some of these formulas might not have done so well with the old ones. It makes me so happy!

Say It Ain't Soho is a rich amber copper metallic. THIS COLOR! Obviously it's the standout shade of the collection and I am in love. The formula is great and is a one coater! I did two for depth and smoothness, plus top coat.


Stop, Drop, & Shop is a muted mulberry creme. The formula was super smooth! Shown is two coats, no top coat.


It Takes A West Village is a light mauve creme. This applied smoothly but was a tad too sheer for two coats. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


Fall For NYC is a marigold orange creme. The formula was not bad for this type of shade, and is on the sheer side. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


Booties On Broadway is a deep navy blue creme. It's such a sophisticated shade! It's practically a coater. As usual I did two for depth and smoothness, plus top coat.


Empire Shade of Mind is a steely silver metallic. Here's where the wide brush makes such a big difference! Where a formula like this would normally be really streaky, they've been kept at a minimum. That makes it so much more wearable for me. It's a one coater but I did two for depth and smoothness, plus top coat.

These are available online and in retail stores. Each polish retails for $10.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!