Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Painted Polish Tisneyland Quartet


Hello lovelies! I have a beautiful set of four limited edition polishes from Painted Polish that will be launching at The Indie Shop. The ‘Tisneyland Quartet’ is inspired by the tale of Cinderella and is made up of one glitter crelly, one creamy holo, one glitter topper, and one creme stamping polish. I love the inspiration for this set and I think each shade reflects it so well! Let's take a look.. 


Pretty, Pretty Prince Charming is a delicate and creamy mauve pink holo with a scattering of larger silver holographic glitters. I've always loved mauve so I knew I would be a fan of this one, especially with the touch of holo. This applied well with no issues. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Glass Slipper Showdown is a mix of pink holo, sky blue holo, lavender, and gold glitters in a white crelly base. I can't get enough of white glitter crellies! I love the small size of these glitters and the color combo. The formula was really smooth and easy to work with. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Glitter Godmother is a mix of pink holo, sky blue holo, lavender, and gold glitters in a clear base. This can be worn as a glitter topper or on its own with multiple coats/sponge method. It's so sparkly! I can't wait to play around with this more. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Stamped in Cinderelly is a one-coat sky blue creme that doubles as a stamping polish. Shown on its own and stamped over black and white with UberChic Beauty Fairy Tale 02 stamping plate.


The Tisneyland Quartet will be available first at The Indie Shop on Saturday 5/19 at the Sheraton Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim. The collection will then launch online the following Tuesday, 5/22 at 5pm PST. The full set will retail for $38 and $12-10 individually.


Painted Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!