Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Celestial Cosmetics January 2017 Releases


Hello lovelies! How is your week going? The sun is warm and shining outside and I am getting really hopeful for Spring. Speaking of, I have some Spring appropriate polishes to share along with a stunning red duo. Four of these six Celestial Cosmetics polishes have similar formulas and finishes. They are slightly metallic, holographic, and each have a color shift- some more subtle than others. The formulas were all nice to work with, but did require three coats for me to reach the coverage that I prefer. Let's take a gander..



Broken Glass is "an ethereal soft blue holographic polish with color shifting overlay that moves from pink to green." This is three coats, no top coat.



Cheap Distraction is "a soft mauve/pink with linear holographic effect and unique color shifting overlay that moves a striking green to gold." This is three coats, no top coat.



Mermaid's Wail is a "a gentle mint green holographic polish with a color shifting overlay that moves pink through to gold." This is three coats, no top coat.



Crystal Ship is "a gentle, cool-toned violet holographic polish with color shifting overlay that move from blue to green." This is three coats, no top coat.



Pretty LE is a squishy brownish red creme/jelly. The formula was beautiful and the color in real life is slightly more brown than my photo shows. This is two coats, no top coat.


Woman LE is a red holographic micro glitter in a clear base. It can be used as a topper like it is here with one coat over Pretty LE, shown with top coat. It can also be worn on its own in a couple coats.


Celestial Cosmetics polishes are all 5-free (meaning no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor). The bottles contain 12ml. 

Celestial Cosmetics

What do you think of these shades? I like the light and shifty shades, especially as they are making me think of one of my favorite holidays, Easter. I have to say my favorite here though is the Pretty Woman duo because I have such an affinity for red nail polish. Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!