Wednesday, February 22, 2017

KBShimmer Hella Holo Customs Exclusives


Hello my lovely Society Sisters! I recently purchased these four KBShimmers from this month's Hella Holo Customs, a Facebook group that hosts indie brands each month to create custom polishes. These are the first polishes created in the HHC group that I have purchased because they're KBShimmer and I knew that they'd be good. My package arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to swatch them!



None Of Your Bismuth is a very unique multichrome holographic that shifts from green to blue to purple. The holo is very strong and the colors can look very different depending on the light source. The formula is great and this is two coats, no top coat.



Tall Pink Of Water is a richly pigmented purpleish fuchsia holographic. The holo is very strong in this one too and another great formula. This is two coats, no top coat.



Shoe The Blues Away is a deep, rich cobalt blue holographic. The holo pigment has a greenish shimmer that gives this lots of depth. It looks even better on than I expected. This one went on smoothly but was a stainer for me. This is two coats, no top coat.



Deep Hue Sea is a smoky dark charcoal holographic with strong purple shimmer. This was the one I was most excited about and I wasn't disappointed. The formula did take a little more care with application. This is two coats, plus top coat.



Only members of the Hella Holo Customs Facebook Group can purchase these polishes, so if you'd like to join here's the link- https://www.facebook.com/groups/HellaHoloCustoms/.

They retail from $10- $10.50 and are only available until February 28th!


What do you think of these shades? Are there any that you're dying to have? Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!