Thursday, October 13, 2016

ABC Challenge: R is for Redo


Hey peeps! As I mentioned in my last post I went out of town this weekend, and I was totally stressed by all the preparation for it. I thought I had planned my blog posts as well as I could but completely forgot that the ABC Challenge was scheduled to start back up last Friday! Whoops. Thank goodness some of the participants were more on the ball, not only did I forgot my post but the linkup as well. I'm sorry this is almost a week late.. but here is it.

When I thought about possible ideas for the letter "R" I pretty quickly zeroed in on a redo. I decided to go WAY back, to the very first nail art (if you can call it that) I ever posted. The mani I chose to redo (HERE) was inspired by a dress of mine. I didn't have any good tools, experience, and my color choices were limited when I created it. Instead of recreating it based off my first design, I was inspired more by the colors of the dress itself. I still love this color combo so hard!



What I used:
Zoya Sailor- blue
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls- white
OPI Never A Dulles Moment- yellow
Sephora by OPI Tweet You Later- mauve
Essie Playing Koi- orange

If you'd like to learn more about the ABC Challenge, visit this post HERE. It's not too late to join in if you'd like to participate. Don't forget to use the hashtag #nailpolishsocietyabc if you're sharing on social media! Thanks to you lovely ladies who didn't forget about the challenge like I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!