Thursday, March 17, 2016

Gold Is A Leprechaun's Best Friend


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Who's doing something fun to celebrate? We don't celebrate the holiday in our home, so just a regular ol' boring day for us. But that doesn't mean my nails have to be boring!

I went with a fairly simple design here. I was trying to find a way to make a rainbow a little more abstract, so I went with this dotted ruffian look. It took me about 20 minutes to decide if I wanted to start with the pink in the middle or purple. I kind of wish I had done it the other way, haha. But it still looks pretty cute, right?


I don't think my son even knew the holiday existed before. But now that he's in Kindergarten he's learning about it and we had to make sure to send him to school wearing something green. One of these days I'll try some Irish cuisine just for the educational factor.


What I used:
Colores de Carol Cha Ching!- gold micro glitter
Colores de Carol Jallaford- green
Colores de Carol whole Spring collection for the rainbow
Glisten and Glow HK Girl top coat
Hex Nail Designs horseshoe charm


Have a wonderful day everyone! Be responsible!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!