Friday, March 25, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Spring


Hello ladies! Who is excited about Easter weekend? It's one of my favorite holidays so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm joining in today with another 40 Great Nail Art Ideas link-up and I love today's theme. I could  have been a little more outside the box with the Spring prompt, but why pass up a perfect opportunity to do a floral mani?


I was so pleased with the look I created with Sharpie markers the first time (here), and I've been itching to do another. This look was much more simplified but I think it looks pretty good. I love the definition the stamped flowers give in contrast to the watercolor feel.



What I used:
KBShimmer Eyes White Open
Konad Special Polish black
Sharpies
UberChic 1-03 stamping plate


Yep, I'm pretty sure I love these nails. I hope you do too!

To see how the other ladies interpreted the Spring theme, check out the links below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!