Monday, March 21, 2016

Easter Eggs and Chevrons


Hello ladies! How is your start of Spring going so far? Yesterday was absolutely lovely and I am so looking forward to more beauty in the blossoming of flowers and trees. Since Easter is only one week away, I thought it was time to bust out some themed nail art.

Why is it that Easter themes and chevrons go so well together? Or is it just me? The only other Easter nail art I've ever done also included chevrons (here), which I didn't realize until just now.



What I used:
Stardust Polish Anniversary Jubilee- white based glitter crelly
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pep In Your Step- purple
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Fuchsia Power- fuchsia
UberChic Yay Spring! stamping plate
chevron nail vinyls


Thanks for coming by and have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!