Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Arcane Lacquer Respite Lane and Anti Gravity



Hello lovelies! My nails have been suffering this past month from the brutal dry climate. As a result I haven't been able to take any new photos because of my constant nail breaks. *sob* So thank goodness I have some swatches stored away!

I have two gorgeous polishes to show you today. Arcane Lacquer is an Australian based indie polish brand that I had my eye on for a while. In recent months I have acquired a small stash of them, all gorgeous and unique, including one from my most recent post. The two I have for you today are bold and beautiful, and have good formulas. With blue/teal shades, staining is always a concern. I only had them on long enough to swatch them, but in that time I didn't experience any staining. That is a major plus in my book! Let's take a closer look.



Respite Lane is a brilliant bright blue with a green micro shimmer and green flecks. The finished effect looks quite creamy, but it is actually a thinner formula. This is three coats, plus topcoat.




Anti Gravity is a beautifully complex deep teal shade with a dark blue jelly base, green shimmer, blue and green glass flecks and blue holographic micro glitter. I wish my photos reflected the complexity better! This is two coats, plus topcoat.



Arcane Lacquers are sold in 12ml bottles, for generally $8.50 from the shop site. Respite Lane wasn't available on the site as of this post, but is available from one of the international stockist Harlow&Co.
Arcane Lacquer Etsy shop 
Connect with Arcane Lacquer on Facebook, Instagram 



Respite Lane is such a happy color, it almost makes me forget the gray clouds outside. And Anti Gravity is fun because it's rich and mysterious looking. Which one strikes your fancy? Obviously I love them both!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!