Friday, June 20, 2014

Acid Washed Hearts Snippet


Hello ladies! I used these two polishes, OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around and love, charlotte xo (neon peach) together in my New Kids On the Block Party nails and loooved the combination. I've been itching to try them together again and this is what I came up with. It was super simple and easy, and I love the finished result. Enjoy!



I started with a base color of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, then sponged on the love, charlotte xo polish. I stamped two different designs, topcoated it, and I was done!



What I used:
OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around- rosy nude
love, charlotte xo - neon peach
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Grease Lightning- gray
Cici and Sisi stamping plate 05

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend? I'm going to go get pedicures with my sisters. Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!