Thursday, June 27, 2019

Colores de Carol Patriotic Duo 2019


Hello lovelies! Every summer I look forward to the Colores de Carol Patriotic duo, which is always similar but tweaked year to year. I am late getting this posted and they're almost sold out, so let's get to it. 


Let Freedom Ring is a white crelly base with red, blue, and holographic glitters in various shapes and sizes. I found the base to be a tad too thin for me so that I needed extra top coat to smooth over the glitters. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




One Nation is a clear based glitter topper with red, white, blue, silver, and holographic glitters in various shapes and sizes. This had a nice glitter payoff and I didn't have to fish around for the stars. For glitter toppers I apply with the dab, dip, and glide method for even placement. Shown is one coat over ORLY On Your Wavelength. 



These are available for a very limited time at coloresdecarol.com for $11.50 each or $20 for the duo. Make sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!

Colores de Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!