Friday, March 15, 2019

Hehe Stamping Plates Review Part 1



Hello lovelies! If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen me post most of these look already. I have six Hehe plates to share today, but more to come in the next few weeks. If you're unfamiliar with the brand (it's been a long time since I've posted a review of them!), they are based out of China and have some really amazing and unique plates. Their designer is so creative! Let's take a look..




ORZ 007

I love the simplicity of these cute little dots but with a little twist.

Polishes used:
Glam Polish Oh, Dear!, Heffalumps And Woozles, The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers, and What to do? What to do? What to do?
Painted Polish Blanc Slate




Fairy Tale 011

A perfect winter plate. I created these nails weeks ago back when the sweater look felt more appropriate, haha.

Polishes used:
Glam Polish Just An Average Windsday Morning
Painted Polish Midnight Mischief 



Super Hero 015

I went for a full on Eighties look and I love how it turned out!

Polishes used:
No Shirts No Shoes No Sheldon
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Vivid Violet
BMC Empire Club
Colores de Carol Lace Up Your Skates!



ORZ 005
The daisy images don't fit very close together on the nail so I placed them one by one then added yellow to the middles with a dotting tool.

Polishes used:
Glam Polish We Will Rock You 2.0 and Silly Old Bear
Colores de Carol See You At the Rink 
Painted Polish Blanc Slate 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Dandelion



ORZ 008

I was really drawn to this abstract floral image. The whole plate is full of good images though.

Polishes used:
Tonic Polish Sibylline Dreams
Painted Polish Stamped in Sweet Potato



Super Hero 018
I really love the look and layout of this Black Panther plate! I would like to revisit it sometime and actually create a more Africa inspired look.

Polishes used:
Great Lakes Lacquer Bottom Shoals, Fading Day, and Moonlit
Painted Polish Blanc Slate 


All of these plates retail for $6 each and are available through the Aiyoohehe website. 

*Be aware that there are counterfeit, lower quality versions of these plates elsewhere, and the only place to buy genuine Hehe plates are from their website. 


Aiyoohehe


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!