Friday, December 21, 2018

Painted Polish Ho Ho Holo 2.0 and By Golly, Be Jolly


Hello lovelies! I hope you were able to see my swatches on Instagram ( I feel like I say that all the time now), because one of these shades is already sold out. I thought for sure I'd get this posted right away but once again I am sick. This is the THIRD cold in three months! It's not that bad actually, but this time my entire family got sick. Boo. 



Ho Ho Holo 2.0 is a saturated cranberry red jelly with micro ultra holographic glitter that glows from within. I had a little issue with it flooding my cuticles but it didn't stain them. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




By Golly, Be Jolly is a festive mix of red, green, silver, and gold glitters in a creamy, white crelly base. This applied nice and smoothly without patchiness. Shown is three thin coats.



By Golly, Be Jolly is still available (Ho Ho Holo 2.0 is sold out) at paintedpolish.com! It retails for $10


Painted Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!