Monday, July 30, 2018

Savannah Lacquer Stayin' Alive (Polish Pickup August 2018 Exclusive)



August Polish Pickup is just around the corner and this month's theme is "Musicals"! I don't like all musicals indiscriminately, but the ones that I do like, I love! Savannah Lacquer is joining in the Polish Pickup for the first time and the inspiration for this shade comes from Saturday Night Fever. Who doesn't love them some BeeGees? Let's take a look..


Stayin' Alive is a blue jelly with a touch of holo glitter, green to gold shimmer, and red, blue and gold holo micro flakes. I love how sparkly the glitter is! The formula was nice and easy to work with. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Stayin' Alive can be purchased for a limited time through the Polish Pick Up website August 3rd-6th and will retail for $11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!