Tuesday, August 23, 2016

UberChic Beauty Mandala Love and Wild West 02 Stamping Plate Review


Hello lovelies! Today I am sharing with you a couple stamping plates from UberChic Beauty! The Mandala Love Uber Mini plate is a smaller plate with beautiful images that are vignettes of a larger, whole Mandala. The Wild West 02 plate is a full size single plate and has a variety of mainly geometric designs. I've done two nail art looks for each plate. Let's take a look!


For my first look using the Mandala Love plate I wanted it to have a henna vibe. I started off with a flakie filled nude base color and then dry-brushed a metallic gold shade on the lower half of my nails. Then I stamped on this design using a clear stamper and a purplish brown polish.

ALIQUID Lacquer Mourning Dove- nude with flakies
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden-I- gold
Love, Charlotte XO by Color Club (no name)- brown



For my second look using the Mandala Love plate I went with a really soft and feminine combination. I started with a baby pink shade for the base. Then I applied white, silver, and gold polishes to the stamping plate. When I scraped the polishes they all mixed a little so it gave the image subtle variations.

Nvr Enuff Blushing Bride- pink
Rica Whiteout
Essie Good As Gold
Essie Apres-Chic- silver



Next up is a soft look using a geometric design from the Wild West 02 plate. I started with a pink and blue gradient, then stamped two different designs over top in white.

Pretty Serious Use The Quartz, Lonestar!- pink
Pretty Serious Can't Take The Sky- blue
Rica Whiteout



For my last look I chose a bold and punchy combo using the Wild West 02 plate. This one is pretty straightforward- simple but bright base polishes, then stamped this triangle image in both black and white.

Cirque Plastik- pink
Cirque High Roller- aqua
Rica Whiteout
Rica Blackout


The Mandala Love Uber Mini plate retails for $7.99 and the Wild West 02 plate retails for $14.99, both can be purchased through the UberChic Beauty website.

UberChic Beauty

Naturally because the Wild West 02 is a larger plate, it has lots of images with so many possibilities! But my favorite mani is my first one, I just love the earthy color combo. Do you have a favorite design? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!