Friday, May 13, 2016

ABC Challenge: B is for Beach


Who's ready for week two of the ABC Challenge? I am! First off, I have to tell you how utterly annoyed I am at myself for forgetting something I had been planning on foreeeeever. Part of wanting to do the ABC Challenge was to do photos of hand poses in the American Sign Language alphabet (ASL interpreting is what I studied in college). I completely forgot to take photos for the first week, and only remembered after I removed my mani. Luckily I remember this time around, so here is the letter "B"! And it stands for...

Beach nails! I have recreated one of my all time favorites from Chalkboard Nails, her Beauty and the Beach Summer Nail Art, which fortunately she made a tutorial for. Yep, for the second week in a row I've recreated a favorite nail art mani. This challenge has been a good excuse to try them out!  Plus it was really convenient that I already had the main polishes that she used so I didn't even have to think about what to use. No doubt these didn't come out nearly as good as Sarah's but I'm glad to finally check them off my "to-try" list.



What I used:
KBShimmer Eyes White Open
China Glaze For Audrey- turquoise
OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh?- tan
OPI Cajun Shrimp- red coral
white acrylic paint
Seche Vite top coat


You all in a happy, beach-y mood now? If you want to know more about the ABC Challenge, especially if you'd like to join in, check out this post for the schedule and important info.

I am so impressed what all the other talented bloggers came up with the first week, I can't wait to see what everyone creates this week! Remember to hashtag #nailpolishsocietyabc if you're sharing on social media!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!