Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Reverse Stamping With Bundle Monster and Colores de Carol


Hey everyone! How's your February going so far? Yesterday was pretty bleak and today doesn't look like it will improve much. Good thing I have some bright and Springy nails to share with you! I promised some nail art using these polishes when I reviewed the Colores de Carol Valentine's collection (here). That was right when my computer fiasco happened so it's taken me this long to get around to it. Totally worth the wait though, right?

I was going to call this a Valentine's Day mani because of both the polishes and the heart stamping plate I used (here). In the end though it just looks like pretty Spring floral nail art, and that's alright with me!



What I used:
Colores de Carol Single Lady- green
Colores de Carol Maneater- pink
KBShimmer Eyes White Open- white
Seche Vite top coat
Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-S223


I have been working on my reverse stamping skills and they are gradually improving! I loved the look of my Harry Potter nails last week even though the reverse stamped image/decal needed improvement, the end result was very encouraging. If anyone has any tips or tricks that work best for you, let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!