Wednesday, July 30, 2014

OMD2 Challenge Day 30- Fashion Inspired


Hello lovelies! I was in a race against myself to see how quickly I could do this mani and get the post finished. I had a plan to go to the gym that I don't want to give up on. It takes me a long time to do my posts typically, so I didn't think I would have time. I really wanted to try this mani for today's Challenge prompt though, so I thought I would give it a try. 


This is a scan of a Victoria Secret ad I got last year. I've had it in my to-try folder ever since. I was going to crop it in so you can see the pattern better, but I didn't want it to be BAM! Boobs in your face. 



This is one of those manis that I ended up liking from more of a distance better than close up.

What I used:
My Boyfriend Scales Walls- white
Zoya Dove- gray
all of the other shades I mixed together

I hope you enjoyed my quick and dirty mani. Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!