Monday, May 19, 2014

Brijits Digits Bluebie Spritz and Enchantment

Today I have Part 2 of my Brijits Digits swatches. Last week I showed you Dandelion Wine. If you haven't seen that post yet, go take a look first. That's okay, I'll wait. Done? Okay. This time I have two more pretties, Bluebie Spritz and Enchantment. I'll just get straight to the swatches!



Bluebie Spritz is a periwinkle jelly with copper microshimmer. This is a unique shade to my collection. For me personally, jelly formulas aren't for wearing alone. I don't like the look of visible nail line that shows through with a sheer polish, so I prefer to layer them. First, here's one photo to show what it looks like alone. This is three coats.


Now here it is layered over a more opaque polish. This is one coat of Bluebie Spritz over OPI Can't Find My Czechbook. The delicate shimmer is soo pretty!


Here's a photo in the shade. The shimmer isn't visible with indirect lighting, but you can see here how glossy the jelly finish is.


Enchantment is a micro-flakie with subtle duochrome "that passes from green to chartreux to gold" in a clear base, that is meant to be layered. I swatched one coat of Enchantment over four creme polishes to show what it looked like layered against different shades. I think I like it over the green and orange the best.

The base colors from left to right are: OPI Miami Beet, Sephora by OPI It's Totally Karma, Sephora by OPI Hi Def, Sephora by OPI Iris I Was Thinner


Here's a photo in artificial lighting. You can see the sparkle is still really visible here.

Bluebie Spritz retails for $11.96 and Enchantment for $12.00, both 11ml bottles, and can be purchased through Brijits Digits Boutique. I love the variety of unique shades and formulas in her polishes. You should take a look!

What do you think? Do you have a favorite? Dandelion Wine might still be a front runner for me, but I love the versatility of flakies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!