Monday, July 22, 2013

Ulta Haul

Ulta is having a sale on all their Ulta brand polishes so I had to go and check them out. Not only had I never tried their polishes, but I had never been to their store. There's a reason I have never been before, which I found out when I got there. They have such a big variety of product! It's a good thing I went in focused on one thing. Another reason I know I will return, even though it's not very close to my home, is that it has good lighting. I get really frustrated at Sephora by their poor lighting, especially on their nail polish display.

The Ulta Salon Formula polishes were on sale for $2, regularly $6. I spent the most time looking at those. The Ulta Professional formula was in a different area, and by the time I got over there I was in a hurry because the store was closing. I decided on just two of those and they were on sale for $4, regularly $7.50. I'm interested to see if there's much difference in the formulas.




The colors are from left to right, top to bottom:

Blue Streak, Dance Teal Dawn, Boogie Nights, Little Black Dress,  Ultra Violet Femme, Peach Parfait, and Jaded
(Next row) Inline for the Crown, Cream of the Crop, Love Fern, Tutu Cute, Envy, High Roller, Chocolate Kiss, and Twilight.

This haul has really helped to expand my colors. Most of these I bought because I don't have any others like them. Now I'm starting to see a use of colors I would have never thought twice of before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!