Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Patriotic Holiday Take Two

Happy Pioneer Day everyone! Yes, it's a real holiday. And after many years I have finally remembered that it exists. Since we have bbq's and set off fireworks just like a Fourth of July Jr., I tried out another flag inspired mani. I had the cutest chevron pattern in mind, in case you couldn't tell what I was going for. I thought I could free hand it. How hard could it be? Apparently it was a bigger challenge that I anticipated. Having a good concept is at least half the battle, right? Really I was just happy for a chance to use my new brush set.



The left hand was going so poorly that I didn't even want to attempt the pattern on my right hand. So I went with sparkles. It required very little skill, but it looks good!



What I used:
OPI Dating a Royal (blue creme)
OPI Red Hot Ayers Rock (red creme)
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white creme)
Sephora by OPI Be-Claus I Said So (red sparkle)



Be safe with those fireworks everyone. Adult supervision!

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments!