Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (16 New Shades)


Hello friends! I've got a big post for you today! I have 16 new shades from the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri line. Not only are there new shades but the bottles have been revamped so the lids match each polish. I have been a fan of the Insta-Dri line for a long time because I use many of the shades for stamping. There are a few here that are essentially one coaters and will work great for those purposes. If you've never used these before you may be thrown by the large size of the brush. It used to bother be but luckily I have large nails and I've come quite accustom to them now. Let's take a look..


Champagne Supernova is a peachy nude creme. Shown is two coats (you might want a third), no top coat.


Buff and Tumble is a light/medium nude creme. This is the perfect mannequin shade for my light skin. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Taupe To Go is a medium taupe brown. This is a one coater but I did two coats for smoothness.


White On Time is a pure bright white creme. It has a decent formula, not the worst or the best white I've tried. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Racing Rose is a baby pink creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Watermelon Wizz is a bright watermelon creme. That name.. I don't know about it, lol. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Let's Jam is a berry pink/red creme. It did stain me a little. This is a one coater but I did two coats for smoothness.


Just in Wine is a deep berry creme. This is a one coater but I did two coats for smoothness.


Petal to The Metal is a rosy silver/gold foil. It's quite a lovely color and I didn't experience issues with streaks. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Heather Hustle is a pale lavender creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Va-Va Violet is a deep muted grape creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Midnight Drive is a blackened navy with a very subtle blue shimmer. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Silver Stallion is a silver metallic. It applied a little streaky as you can see. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Thyme is Money is a light dusty sage creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Peach Buzz is a bright mango orange creme with golden flecks. I was so excited about this one but in the end I was really disappointed by how hidden the gold flecks become. The overall color is a nice one though. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Expresso is a rich red-brown marsala creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.

The Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes are available at most drugstores, Target, Walmart, etc. They typically retail from $4-$5.


Do you use the Insta-Dri polishes? What do you think of these new shades? I think my top picks would have to be Let's Jam, Petal to the Metal, Heather Hustle, Va-Va Violet, Thyme is Money, and Expresso. That was kind of a long list, haha, but I had so many to choose from!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!