Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Better Contact OSHA

I had an unpleasant start to my morning. Whilst I was still lying in bed my daughter comes near, grabs two polish bottles from the dresser and starts clinking them together. Then a chunk of glass breaks off one and flies INTO MY EYEBALL! Seriously, what are the chances? I was able to get it out right away, my daughter was unharmed. We'll see how my eyesight is doing in a couple of days... sheesh. This is a hazardous hobby people! Needless to say I will be doing all future manis wearing safety goggles and a hard hat.


Here's a simple manicure that I did to test out my new Essie Naughty Nautical. When this color came out I really didn't think I'd buy it. I generally shy away from green. But the more I saw it in the ads and at the store, the more I heard its siren song. For someone who is not a fan of green, I kinda have a thing for this color. 


The flaky top coat that's on my ring finger is  Nichole by OPI in Heavenly Angel. This is my first experience with a flaky and it's going to take some practice to get the hang of it I know. There were a couple of flakes that just didn't want to cooperate with me. Still, I love the dimension it added!


1 comment:

I love to hear your comments!