Sunday, July 14, 2013

Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue

The holiday is past, but I still wanted to post this mani. I had fun trying some things new to me. I love this red and was happy for the excuse to use it. It's the perfect summertime red. I thought the dots turned out fairly well.



On my right hand I was going for fireworks but it looks kind of blobby. It stood out even more to me when I was watching fireworks and realized how much it didn't look like that! Oh well. I like the glitter coat over it. It was good to practice doing more art with my left hand. 



What I have on:
Red Hot Ayers Rock OPI (red creme)
Dating a Royal OPI (blue creme)
My Boyfriend Scales Walls OPI (dull white creme)
Stars at Night Nicole by OPI (glitter topper)

2 comments:

I love to hear your comments!