Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sephora by OPI Haul

The reason I was able to contain myself and only buy one bottle of polish on that last trip was because I had a much bigger goal in mind...

I set a personal record for most nail polishes purchased in a single day! For a few weeks Sephora has been having a half-off sale on all their Sephora by OPI polishes. I had already bought a few on sale but today brought home the big haul. They are mostly all minis, so it doesn't look that big, and they were all half off so it's totally justified! I'm most excited about the Nailed It! set. I used to avoid buying minis because the application always takes longer with a little brush. But if I find a set that I love every single color it's hard to resist the great value.






The Sephora by OPI Nailed It! set included (from left to right, top to bottom): Nonfat Soy Half Caff, Already Famous, Havana Dreams, Break a Leg-Warmer!, It's Bouquet With Me, Bare To Be Different, Leotard Optional, Metro Chic, I'm Wired, and Mermaid To Order.



The colors in the Indian Summer set are (left to right): Paisley Attention To Me, What Aura Gonna Wear?, Seriously It's a Naan-Issue, and I'm So Sari! 

The colors in the Spice Market set are (left to right): I Think I Cayenne, Have You Met Rose Mary?, Justa' Pinch of Glitter, S-age Is Just a Number

The one full size polish I got is Looks Like Rain, Dear.


By the way, these are all on sale because the whole Sephora by OPI line is being discontinued. I really hope I don't fall too in love with any of these that I won't be able to replenish! Oh well, it was still completely worth it. :) Plus, I'm excited for their new Sephora X line!

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments!