Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Yacht Is Yar

I loved this look even more than I thought I would! White nails have always made me think of junior high when kids used to paint their nails with Wite-Out. Now I love the crisp clean look. It makes me want to wear white linen pants. In reality I have a rule against white pants. I'm too messy and I know I would just end up with chocolate on my butt.


 I began with two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. Once that was completely dry I used striping tape to mask off the nail,  and then painted the space with OPI Dating a Royal.


The next day I tried it with a matte top coat and I think I like it even more. Unfortunately some of the blue smeared, but I'm wondering if that's because I didn't put a top coat over the blue.


I have the feeling I will be sporting the white nails again in the near-ish future.

4 comments:

I love to hear your comments!