Friday, July 12, 2013

A Few Items

A major reason I started this blog was to justify owning so many nail polishes. On the other hand, it's the perfect excuse to buy more. Win-win! I've order a number of polishes online but am still waiting for them. So in the meantime... I did a little shopping. I was also in need of other ancillary products, so I stocked up there too. Here's a look.



My first stop was Sally's Beauty Supply where I bought:
Orly Nail Lacquer Thinner $4.99
YYC Clear Plastic Cuticle Pusher $0.59
YYC Stone Eraser Cuticle Remover $2.29
All Season Glass Dappen Dish $1.59
China Glaze Fairy Dust $6.79

Next I made a stop at Walmart and picked up:
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover $4.97
a Burt's Bees set ($14ish?) that included their Lemon Butter Cuticle cream, Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme,
Hand Repair Cream, and a pair of cotton gloves . I still haven't tried them on but I have a feeling they won't fit me. Women's gloves never do. :(


I looked at and tried on a number of polishes from both stores but was able to walk away with just one (gasp!) bottle this trip. That was the China Glaze Fairy Dust that I have one coat of on my ring finger. Mostly I was focused on products for my biggest concern presently, my cuticles. I'm really hoping I will see a visible difference soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!