Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Blog is Born

Here it goes...

Hello fellow polish peeps! I am so excited and actually really nervous about my new adventure into the blogiverse. I've often been a late bloomer, but once I find something I love, I get really hooked. It wasn't until I was about 20 that my love for makeup was born. It was around this same time that I first bought OPI's Ecuadorable Coral, finally discovering a nail polish I just HAD to have. I've been on a slippery slope ever since. So naturally I've also been late on the scene with blogs. I had read plenty of miscellaneous blogs, but hadn't been loyal to any.

Then one day I stumbled upon My Simple Little Pleasures. I was mesmerized. I knew I was in for it if I kept exploring, so I restrained myself for awhile. When I gave in to my need for all things nails, I also fell in love with Chalkboard Nails and The Nailasaurus. Thanks to these uber talented ladies, and many others, I now have this urge to blog.

Truth be told I have a lot to learn. I'm hoping that this will push me to learn more and improve my skills. I'm super intimidated by all the blogs full of talent, experience, and gazillions of polishes I don't think I'll ever own. So I am doing this with the attitude that if I stay true to myself, this will be a satisfying experience. Crossing my manicured fingers! :)




The bottle that started it all!






Thanks for visiting my blog. Don't be shy. See you soon!

-Emiline Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!