Thursday, September 19, 2019

Painted Polish Birds of a Feather Collection + Mystery Polishes


Hellooooooo out there! It has been a hot minute since I've posted here! I am officially overwhelmed with life and blogging has taken a necessary back seat. Last month was my older daughter's eighth birthday and baptism for which my dad came to stay with us for a couple days. I spent a lot of time on the yard, the house, party planning, etc. Also last month my younger daughter FINALLY decided she was ready for potty training so that has been a big focus too. Lastly my fourteen month old has turned into a ball of energy that is demanding the majority of my focus. So although I have been stretched to my limits, life is good! I have SO many posts halfway complete that need to be posted. We'll see if I can be more on top of things..



The ‘Birds of a Feather Collection’ features five polishes inspired by the colorful world of our feathered friends! These shades are the perfect transition from Summer to Fall!


Toucan Tango is a bright turquoise ultra holographic full coverage microglitter! The two microglitter shades in this collection are my favorite, they twinkle and glow so much in person! The formula is thin (not chunky) and smooth. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Pretty as a Peacock features purple, turquoise, green, and gold color-shifting flakies in a clear base! Shown is one coats over a nude creme base. 




Fluff My Feathers features purple, turquoise, and jade color-shifting flakies in a white crelly base! Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Perfectly Plumed is a plum ultra holo with jewel-toned color-shifting flakies and galaxy holo glitters! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Party Fowl is a bright violet ultra holographic full coverage microglitter! My absolute favorite, it is just stunning! 
The formula is thin (not chunky) and smooth. Shown is three coats plus top coat. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Launch Date: 9/12 at 5pm PST
Pricing:
Birds of a Feather Collection - $52
Perfectly Plumed - $12
Fluff My Feathers - $12
Pretty as a Peacock - $11
Toucan Tango - $11
Party Fowl - $11


Also launching are two new mystery glitter crellies! They feature the same glitter mix, but in different bases giving them very different looks! One leans more fall and the other leans more summer making them the perfect transitional duo!


‘Mystery Crelly Cinq’ features a mix of metallic glitters in a white crelly base!


Mystery Crelly Six’ features a mix of metallic glitters in a colorful summery base!

What do you think of the collection? Do you have a favorite? Both mystery polishes are beautiful IMO if you want to give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!