Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Cupcake Polish 5th Anniversary Trio


Hello lovelies! The month of July marks Cupcake Polishes 5th anniversary! I'm happy to participate in the celebration because they're an awesome brand, but also because it'll be my 5 year blogiversary next month. So lots of celebrating all around! For the occasion Sara has created a limited edition trio that will be available throughout July. In addition the whole shop will 30% off with the code 5YEARS. Let's take a look at the trio..


Celebrate is a blush pink metallic foil. This applied smoothly and dries down without any brush strokes. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




5 Years is a bright magenta pink linear holographic nail polish with holographic micro glitters and heavy blue shimmer. If you like to reach for girly shades, this one will be right up your alley! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Diamond is a multi-faceted iridescent topper packed with multicolored iridescent flakies and platinum silver micro flakies. I debated whether to swatch this on its own or use it as a topper, and as you can see I left it on its own. This one is so multi-dimensional! Shown is three coats plus top coat.




I did a celebratory nail art look using the trio. I actually have all three shades dry brushed onto my middle finger, but you can't tell in the photo. The brown in the cupcake is Cupcake Polish Frankincense. I used the UberChic Beauty Party Time stamping plate. 


The 5th Anniversary Trio collection launches on July 1st and will be available until July 31st through the Cupcake Polish website. Don't forget to use the code 5YEARS for 30% off your entire purchase!


Cupcake Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!