Wednesday, March 28, 2018

UberChic Beauty Collection 22 and Got Chevron? 01 Stamping Plates Review


Hello lovelies! I have some UberChic Beauty stamping plates to share with you today! There were so many images I loved in Collection 22 that I had to do two from each plate. The Got Chevron plate has some pretty good images too, but I was hoping to see just a couple more traditional chevron images from it. I kept each of these looks pretty simple so they're all totally recreate-able. 


22-01

I was really drawn to the textile look of this image and like the 70's vibe I'm getting from the color combo.

Polished used:
Girly Bits Depeche à la Mode
BMC Annato Clay stamping polish



I've done simple half-moon manis like this in the past and I keep coming back to them. They're so elegant and wearable. 

Polished used:
Zoya Charity
Essie Penny Talk



22-02

This cool knotted design looks SO good with holo polish!

Polished used:
China Glaze Liquid Leather
Superchic Lacquer Dart Thru the Heart



These two layer-able rose and polka dot images are probably the most popular from this plate. I've never been good at lining these up but I did really well on one of the nails!

Polished used:
Essie Backseat Besties and Turquoise & Caicos
Painted Polish Stamped in Rose



22-03


This image is so unique and I bet you could do some cooler things with it than I did here!


Polished used:
Bee's Knees House on Haunted Chill
Rica Whiteout stamping polish



These wavy scrolls are really fun. I like how loose and whimsical they are. 


Polished used:
Shleee Polish I Ship It 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Denim 




Got Chevron?


This is my favorite image from the plate and it stamped so nice and crisply!

Polished used:
Colores de Carol Mae (thermal polish)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Plummet



Here's another image that gives a textile-like look. Some of the images from the plate were a little too thick with their lines and I needed something that wouldn't cover up the pretty base I had underneath.

Polished used:
piCture pOlish Cashmere and Florence
Rica Whiteout stamping polish


The Got Chevron? 01 plate retails for $14.99 and the Collection 22 plates retail for $24.99. Both available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty
Instagram 


Do you have a favorite look? I'd love to know which one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!