Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Colores de Carol Valentine's Day Duo 2018


Hello ladies! How is your week treating you so far? The sun is out today so I'm feeling pretty good about life. I'm also feeling pretty good about this duo I have to share with you from one of my favorite brands! The Colores de Carol Valentine's Day Duo consists of one glitter crelly and one linear holographic flake polish. Both have great formulas and look pretty fantastic. Let's take a look..



Free Love is a light pink crelly with small pink, red, aqua, purple, white and iridescent glitter in various shapes and sizes. I am so in love with this delicately detailed shade! Shown is three coats plus top coat.





Spoiled is a cool toned grape purple linear holographic with pink to gold shifting micro holographic glitter and UCC flakes (red/pink/gold/green). The contrast of the flakes is beautiful against the purple. They're not as visible in my photos as they are in person (in the shade especially). Shown is two coats plus top coat. 



The Valentine's Day Duo is available now through the Colores de Carol website and retails for $20.50, or $11.50/each. Make sure to use my code  NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!

Colores de Carol



What do you think of the duo? Which one would you wear more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!