Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Glisten & Glow Oh, The Places You'll Go Collection


Hello my lovely ladies! Last week I purchased this set of four cremes from the Glisten & Glow Oh, The Places You'll Go Collection. I just loved the inspiration behind the collection and the combination of colors. I mean c'mon, who doesn't love this book? The formulas weren't as fabulous as I had hoped for. You tend to get chalky formulas on colors like these, and that was my experience. I've got swatches for you today, but I'm going to test them out for nail art soon!




98 and 3/4 Percent Guaranteed is a periwinkle creme. This is two coats, plus top coat.


Today is Your Day is a sunshine yellow creme. This is three coats, plus top coat.


Great Balancing Act is a cheesy yellow/orange creme. This is three coats, plus top coat.


Your Mountain is Waiting is a bubblegum pink creme. This is two coats, plus top coat.


The Glisten & Glow Oh, The Places You'll Go Collection set of 4 cremes retails for $28 and can be purchased here. They can also be purchased individually for $7.50.


While I'm not crazy about the formulas, I am still loving the way the colors coordinate. I also love how quickly my package arrived! Let me know what you think of this collection in the comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!