Thursday, October 9, 2014

I Love Nail Polish Fall 2014 Swatches and Review



Hello ladies! Today I have some truly gorgeous polishes to show you. When the I Love Nail Polish Fall 2014 collection was released I was delighted and depressed at the same time. Too many pretties and not enough money! While I couldn't manage the entire collection, I couldn't resist snatching up at least some of them. So I ended up purchasing what I believe are the best of the collection. I'd love to know if you agree.

MEGA (L) is a beautiful, silky smooth silver linear holographic. I was really impressed with the formulation! It applied very easily in three thin coats.
Direct sunlight
Direct sunlight

 I am in love with how soft this silver shade looks.
Artificial lighting

Iconic is the one I was most excited about from the Fall collection because it looked so unique. It did not disappoint! It's described at a "gold holographic", but it's so much more than that. I find it impossible for me to describe this shade. It's a mix of gold, bronze, champagne, rose, and a hint of green. Let's just say it's complicated in a good way. Another great formula. This was three thin coats, plus topcoat.
Direct sunlight
Direct sunlight
Artificial lighting

Black Orchid is described as a deep burgundy/ purple holographic polish. When I first saw swatches of this shade I knew it had to be mine! The shade is as sexy as its name, a real stunner. So perfect for fall and extremely flattering. Can you tell that I like it? Once again, a great formula. This was two thin coats, plus topcoat.
Direct sunlight
Direct sunlight

This is not a great photo below. It looks much better than that indoors, I promise.
Artificial lighting

MEGA (L), Iconic, and Black Orchid retail for $10 and can be purchased through ILNP.com.


There are so many more great shades from the Fall collection, I hope to be showing you more soon. Do you have a favorite? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!