Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Clinique Spring 2014 BONUS at Dillard's Nail Polish Swatches

Really Rio and Hi Sweetie

*Disclaimer: I am employed by Clinique, but these are my own opinions. All product was purchased by me.*

It's Clinique Bonus time at Dillard's (for another week, or until supplies last) and because it includes nail polish, two choices even, I had to get both options! Of course, since the polish is a mini size, it's only worth qualifying for the gift if you actually are going to use the products you're buying. Since my skincare is almost exclusively Clinique, it's usually worth it for me.

Clinique A Different Nail Enamel For Sensitive Skins polishes were released June 2013. I am so glad Clinique finally came out with a quality polish! The formula they had a few years ago was in my opinion, low quality. The new formula has many benefits. They have been specially formulated and allergy tested to be gentle and non-irritating to the skin and eyes. Most important to me is how opaque most of them are even in one coat. All the ones I've tried have a lot of shine to them too. So now for the swatches! 

Hi Sweetie is a hot pink creme. This is two coats, plus top coat.



Really Rio is a muted coral creme. This is two coats, plus top coat.



Bonus also includes-

  • cosmetics bag
  • Take The Day Off eye makeup remover- really good for waterproof eye and lip makeup. For all skin types.
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + - the famous yellow lotion got an upgrade last year, now with 50% more hydration (hence the "+"). For dry to dry/combination skins
  • Lash Doubling mascara- black, thickening mascara, that has a tapered brush
  • A Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace (shown below) or Sugared Grapefruit- a lipstick that's more sheer than creamy. Both shades have a gold shimmer in them. Full size.
  • Even Better Makeup SPF 15 foundation- For all skin types, though not recommended for very oily skin. Provides moderate coverage with a natural finish. There are four shade options for the gift, Ivory, Neutral, Beige, and Amber. (I am very fair, so there wasn't a matching shade available for the gift. This is actually the foundation formula I use, but I wear the lightest shade, Linen.)
  • A Different Nail Enamel For Sensitive Skin and Eyes in Hi Sweetie or Really Rio- Both are permanent shades. .14 oz/4 ml



Raspberry Glace and Sugared Grapefruit

If this Bonus is a must have for you, make sure to get it while it's still available. Let me know if you have any questions about this post. Tell me if you want to see more like it in the future. I hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. I just have to mention that I painted two coats of Really Rio on my toenails about a week ago and they haven't chipped at all. I'm pretty impressed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!