Thursday, October 2, 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: In Review



The crazy and relentless 31 days are over! Now it's time to sit back and admire all the awesome work that's been done. My goal for this past month was not only to complete each day, but to really push myself by trying new techniques and develop new skills. I'm really satisfied with the results, and feel like I achieved that goal. After a month long binge of nail art, I am looking forward to what I am officially dubbing this month- Swatchtober. It's time to show off some beautiful polishes in their pure and unadulterated form. I also want to spend time going back to check out other bloggers' work for the Challenge that I haven't had time for yet. I'm sure I missed some good ones.

Here is all 31 days in once place in case you missed any. Or if you caught them all and just want to come back for more. 


CLICK ON ANY IMAGE TO VISIT THE ORIGINAL POST:

               

                    

              

               

             

               

                 

                

                

                

 


My favorites (so hard to choose!) have got to be my Black and White, Van She Inspired, Mermaid Scales, Fashion Inspired, and Floral Houndstooth

Do you have any favorites here? Did you participate in the Challenge and have any you're especially proud of?

Thanks a billion to my lovely readers for all the support and encouragement throughout this past month! It really helped me to stay motivated and endure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!