Thursday, October 16, 2014

Contrary Polish Tiger's Eye


Today I have a stunning polish that I'd been lusting after for some time and finally got my hands on. This is Contrary Polish Tiger's Eye, from the On the Rocks 2013 Winter collection. I hope to eventually own the entire collection, but for now I'm starting with my favorite. You probably know by now how much I love brown nail polish, and it's shades like this that are the reason why. 

Tiger's Eye is a tawny brown jelly with a generous amount of gold shimmer. This was three thin coats, plus topcoat. Although I think two would have been just fine, I wanted to make sure it was even enough for photos.  

Isn't it the most perfectist shade for Fall?! I wore this polish for a whole six days (unheard of!), in case you didn't know how much I liked it. 



Contrary Polish is available through these stockists. I purchased Tiger's Eye for $11 from Llarowe which ships to the US. Mini bottles are also available at ContraryPolish.com


Are you in love too? Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!