Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Polished Glossy Spiderwebs


Surprise! More Halloween nails! This mani is not only classy and chic, it's easy enough for anyone to do. The subtlety is perfect for those days that you don't want your nails to scream, "I LOVE HALLOWEEN"! I mean, it's my favorite holiday and all. I just don't always feel like being obnoxious about it.



Nail art doesn't get any easier than this! For this mani I started off with two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather. After letting that dry for a couple minutes, I applied China Glaze Matte Magic on top. I gave it a couple more minutes for each nail to properly mattify. Then with a striping brush and Seche Clear, I painted on the spiderweb pattern. Viola! Super quick and easy!


My original plan was to stamp on the same delicate spiderweb pattern that I used for my Some En-Haunted Evening nails. That turned out to be a total fail! The stamped image didn't have enough gloss to provide any kind of contrast. I was bummed my genius idea was a bust, but I think this is a perfect substitute.




Is this subtle enough for all you Halloween non-enthusiasts? Maybe this is the perfect work appropriate mani, depending on your type of employment. This could work on any dark and solid colored polish too. I hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!