Saturday, June 5, 2021

Polish Pick Up June 2021: Rainbows


Hey hey hey! I don't swatch many Polish Pickup polishes anymore but I still wanted to share these with you this month! I had planned to get more on my IG this week but I'm out of town right now and hadn't properly prepared. So I'm going to be really brief and lacking in descriptions. I hope the photos speak for their selves!  Let's take a look at what I have..


by Dany Vianna Magical Armoire. Shown is three coats plus top coat.







KBShimmer I'm So Over It. Shown is three coats plus top coat.








KBShimmer Shaved Ice Sugar Scrub. Smells really sweet just like a snocone!



Penelope Luz Soap Bubble. Shoot I forgot how many coats I used!






Rogue Lacquer After the Storm. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





These products are available June 4-7th only at polishpickup.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!