Tuesday, July 22, 2014

OMD2 Challenge Day 15- Abstract


I have another Challenge post for you today. To be honest I didn't really have a plan for this manicure. I mean, it's supposed to be abstract, so what's the point of planning it? Well I did have the end result in mind, I just didn't plan on how to do it. So as it started straying from that image I just went with it. And this is how it ended up.


The nude base color is OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons. It is a perfect nude color and worked well underneath all the neon shades.



What I used:
OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons- nude
Maybelline Color Show Citrus Collide- yellow
China Glaze Pool Party- neon coral
Love, Charlotte xo (no name)- neon mint
It's So Easy Stripe Rite (no name)- grass green and blue

What do you think? Sometimes it's fun to start a mani without a plan and just go with the flow. Following a stream of consciousness you'll never come up with the same thing twice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!