Saturday, May 12, 2018

Essie Summer 2018 Collection


Hello lovelies! I have the Essie Summer 2018 collection to share with you today!  I love the range of shades and finishes in this collection. In my opinion there are at least a couple of must haves here!



The Fuchsia is Bright is a bright magenta creme. I have a lot of colors very similar to this one because it's one of my favorite colors. If you don't already have a ton this is a great one to get because it has a perfect shiny and smooth formula. Shown is two coats without top coat.


Young, Wild & Me is a dusty rose pink creme. Another really pretty color but the formula wasn't quite as stellar as it didn't self level completely. Shown two coats plus top coat


Making Harmony is a deep and dusty raisin creme. My favorite shade in this collection! It's SO pretty! This is a one coater but of course I did two for smoothness. Shown with top coat.


Empower-mint is a light turquoise/mint creme. My second favorite of the collection! This has a great smooth and shiny formula. Shown is two coats with top coat.


All Daisy Long is a pearly shimmer with a pink/green shift. There's a little bit of visible brush strokes but they're not bad. This looks especially pretty layered over Empower-ment (sorry I didn't take pics). Shown is two coats with top coat.


Sunny Daze is a warm amber nude with strong golden flecks. This looks gorgeous in the bottle but unfortunately looks awful with my skin tone. Shown is two coats with top coat.

The Summer 2018 collection is available online and in retail stores.


What are your thoughts on this collection? Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!