Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Painted Polish By Grabthar's Hammer (April 2018 Polish Pick Up Exclusive)



Hello lovelies! Here is the last April Polish Pick Up shade I have to share with you and I think I may have just saved the best for last! Painted Polish will be participating in the PPU for the first time and their contribution to the "Across the Universe: Planets and Galaxies" theme was inspired by the movie "Galaxy Quest". I still have never seen this movie, so maybe it's about time I do.  


By Grabthar’s Hammer! is a vampy purple holo with gold galaxy glitters, turquoise microglitters, gold, bronze, and copper color-shifting flakies plus a glowing copper shimmer. The base of this polish may be purple but combined with all of the warm metallic flakies and shimmer it appears as this gorgeously rich purpley/bronzey shade that is AMAZING! This type of shade grabs my heart every time. It gave great coverage in just one coat but you'll want a second one. The formula is dense so you'll want to make sure that first coat is dry enough before you add another so it doesn't drag. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



By Grabthar's Hammer will retail for $12.50 (no cap) through the Polish Pick Up website April 6th-9th


I've seen a few other blogger's swatches for this shade and it's interesting how different it looks on each person. You absolutely need to put this one on your wishlist! It's too pretty to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!