Thursday, March 15, 2018

Emily de Molly March 2018 Releases


Hello peeps! For those on Instagram you'll have already seen a couple of these new polishes from me, and possibly you caught my live video last night where I showed them off. If you missed it, never fear, I have all eight of the Emily de Molly March releases right here! There are so many fabulous shades this month, get ready to fall in love..



Charismatic Puzzle is a dark purple with pink/gold/green shifting shimmer. The finish is foil-like which makes it really intense and glowy. This has an amazing formula and is almost a one coater. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




A Peacock's Charm is a green to blue multichrome with gold shimmer, blue chrome flakes and gold holographic micro glitters. For me I don't really see much of a shift in color, I mostly just see the green. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



Sharp Turn is a neon pink foil with strong gold shimmer. As neons are prone to do, it applied a little patchy and might have benefited from another coat. I love how intense the shimmer is, this is a gorgeous shade. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



Idle Sails is a blue foil with gold to green shifting shimmer. Another really intense shade with super strong shimmer! Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



Prismatic Mode is a lightly tinted purple/grey base with iridescent flakes and pewter holographic micro glitters. With how thick it is with flakies and glitter it applied surprisingly smoothly. Shown is two coats, plus top coat



Old Flame is a burnt orange holo with gold flakes and gold holographic micro glitters. The gold accents here make it so beautiful. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



Dappled Lilac is a dusty lilac holo with gold shimmer and turquoise, fuchsia and copper micro glitters. Oh the tiny delicate details are just wonderful! A perfect Spring shade and I love it so much. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



Hanging Gardens is a bright green with iridescent flakes and copper micro glitters. I saved the best for last! This is such a hard green to capture because it's almost neon-like. It's saturated, bright and deep at the same time. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.


These new shades will be available March 19th 10am AEDT through the Australian site and March 18th 7pm EDT through the US and international site

Emily de Molly



What do you think of these eight shades? I was blown away by so many of them! I am not usually drawn to greens, so you know that Hanging Gardens is special because I am obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!