Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Colores de Carol Spring 2018 Collection (Thermals)


Holy cow, do I have a photo heavy post for you! Although there are only six polishes in the Colores de Carol Spring 2018 collection, I included MANY photos for each shade. They are all thermals so I wanted to capture the shift of colors from warm to cool, with a transition in between. I am totally captivated by this collection! The formulas were all great and each shade has a unique mixture of glitters, shimmers, and flakies. I also love how this brings be back to my childhood as I see the shades reminiscent of Hypercolor tshirts (never owned one, always wanted to). Do you see it too?

Hydrangea is a turquoise (cold) to eggshell (warm) with micro holo glitter, holo flakes, orange flakes and Ultra Chameleon Chrome flakes. The flakes make this look like a true turquoise stone! Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Cold



Warm



Transition



Mae is a dusty purple (cold) to turquoise (warm) with red shimmer, UCC flakes and micro holo glitter. I really love the combo of colors and the red shimmer looks so good with the purple. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Cold



Warm



Transition



Daisy is a coral (cold) to off-white (warm) with Aurora shimmer, iridescent glitter, holo glitter and Ultra Chameleon Chrome flakes. I am such a sucker for coral and the glitters compliment it so well. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Cold



Warm



Transition



Azalea is a magenta (cold) to light pink (warm) with holo micro flakes and iridescent chameleon glitter. This magenta is so juicy and summer worthy. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Cold



Warm



Transition



Aviv is a medium purple (cold) to bright mauve pink (warm) with Aurora shimmer, gold micro holo glitter and color shifting flakes. I did have a hard time getting this to transition completely into the warm state and stay long enough for photos. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Cold



Warm


Transition



Bluebell is a dusty denim blue (cold) to a dusty nude (warm) with Aurora shimmer and Ultra Chameleon Chrome flakes. This was the second shade I struggled getting to transition completely (to warm) and stay long enough for photos. I am still loving this shade of blue! Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Cold



Warm



Transition


The Spring 2018 collection is available now through the Colores de Carol website. You can buy all six for $60 or $11/each. Make sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!

Colores de Carol
Instagram


If you are a fan of thermal polishes, you seriously need all of these! If you are new to them and maybe have been reluctant, I'm telling you that you won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!