Saturday, December 1, 2018

ORLY Deep Wonder Collection (Winter 2018 Color Pass Box)


Hello lovelies! Today I have swatches of ORLY's Deep Wonder collection to share. This collection is part of the Winter 2018 Color Pass Box that also included a BIG tub of ORLY Cuticle Therapy Cream, and Pravana Intense Therapy hair mask. I haven't tried the hair mask yet but I like the feel the cuticle therapy, though the scent is a bit grandma-y. The Box is a really great deal for those who love to buy full collections, plus if you read on to the end I have a discount code for you! I really like the color range in the collection, it has a very 90's vibe for me. The formulas were all very nice with a couple of one coaters. Let's take a look..

Mystic Maven is a purple mauve creme. It has a smooth formula that is slightly runny, so don't overload your brush. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Wild Wonder is a browned toned red creme. This also has a thin formula so don't overload your brush. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Cosmic Crimson is a metallic brick red shimmer. I love how unique these metallic shades are, at least I personally don't own anything like it. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Lucid Dreams is rose gold metallic foil. This is a nice formula and a beautiful color. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 



Nebula is a deep blue/purple metallic foil. This is a one coater! Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Retrograde is blackened green/blue duochrome metallic foil. It shows most strongly green and although it shifts to purple in the bottle, I don't see it on the nail. This is a one coater! Shown is two coats plus top coat.


ORLY Color Pass subscribers get four lacquer collections (plus fun bonuses) delivered quarterly, before they hit shelves, for only $119/year. You basically get two collections per year FREE! To sweeten the deal I have something for my followers- Use my discount code NPSOCIETY to take $10 off!

Available now through www.orlybeauty.com

These polishes are available individually as well for $9.50 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!