Monday, March 8, 2021

Polish Pickup March 2021: Spring: Birds, Bees, & Butterflies

 

Hiiiii there! I know, I know, it's been awhile. I've posted a couple of these swatches on Instagram and won't have time to post the other two before the March Polish Pickup event is over on Monday night. All four of these shades had nice formulas and I didn't have any issues. Let's take a look..


KBShimmer With the Band is a deep navy blue jelly nail polish with red/orange/yellow/green/aqua color-shifting flakes. Shown two coats plus top coat.






Rogue Lacquer Hatched is a creamy robins egg blue base with copper metallic flakes. Shown is three coats plus top coat.





Penelope Luz Splendid Flight is a deep magenta magnetic with purple shimmer and holo micro glitters. Shown is two coats plus top coat.






by Dany Vianna Butterfly Effect is a violet (warm) to blackened purple (cold) thermal with pink aurora shimmer. This is a one coater, did I two for smoothness.


COLD



TRANSITION (very subtle)




WARM



These shades are available at polishpickup.com through March 8th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!