Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Giraffe Themed Nail Art With KBShimmer Polishes


Hello my lovely Society Sisters! Raise your hand if you were part of the April the Giraffe giving birth craze. If you don't know what I'm talking about.. don't worry about it. I wasn't personally riding that train, but I'm all on board for cute giraffe nail art! 


Christy, the creator of indie nail polish brand KBShimmer held a couple contests in her Facebook fan group in anticipation of the (everlasting) impending birth. One of the contests was to create giraffe nail art using KBShimmer polishes, and fortunately I had shades that went perfectly together. The winner was picked randomly and it wasn't me (sad face), but I couldn't let this awesome mani go to waste!



Products used:
KBShimmer Tiers of Joy (nude glitter crelly), Oh My Ganache (chocolate holographic), One Night Sand (rose gold metallic flake), Grin and Gerbera It (pink), For Fox Sake (orange)
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish
Born Pretty Story BP-L101 stamping plate


I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! See you tomorrow for a big post with lots of nail art!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!