Monday, April 24, 2017

Essie Spring 2017 Collection


Last month when I was participating in The Essies I was sent the Spring 2017 collection to use for my nail art tutorial. The saturated colors of the collection make me happy so I am sharing swatches with you today!



B'aha Moment is a gorgeous saturated berry creme. This was pretty much a one coater, but I did two. No top coat.


Excuse Me, Sur is a light peach creme. It covers fine in two coats but doesn't self-level well, so I need top coat to smooth it out.


Backseat Besties is a bright bubblegum pink creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Designated DJ is a vampy plum creme. This is super shiny with a very smooth formula. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


All The Wave is a royal blue creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


On The Roadie is a vibrant grass green creme. I've swatched this before in my St. Patrick's Day post, but I wanted to do it again. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Here's some very simple nail art I did with a dotting tool using all the polishes except Designated DJ.



These polishes are all available online and in stores.

Overall I love each one and the formulas are all great except for Excuse Me, Sur which took more effort to apply. What do you think of this collection? My favorite is B'aha Moment, a perfect pedi shade! Leave a comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!